THE ONE THING THAT HAS NOT CHANGED IS OUR FOCUS ON EVERYONE’S SAFETY.
What you can expect when you visit one of our dental offices-
When arriving at our offices, we ask that you stay in your vehicle and call the front desk to announce your arrival. Once we are ready to see you, we will call you back to let you know to come in.
- We ask that only patients with appointments enter the office, we ask that any companions wait in the car to minimize the number of people in the office.
- All patients will need to enter and leave the office wearing a face mask. We will provide disposable masks to all patients that do not arrive wearing one.
- All patients will complete a COVID-19 pre-screening questionnaire over the phone when scheduling their appointments and before their arrival.
- Patients will also have their temperature checked upon arrival to the office. Anyone with a fever, illness, or a positive screening for COVID will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- All staff that you come in contact with will have their temperature checked when they arrive to confirm they do not have a fever and will either wear face masks or be a safe distance away or behind a protective screen.
- Enhanced, heightened cleaning of the office, equipment, and inventory will occur multiple times a day.
- Hand sanitizer pumps will be at each check-in and check-out station and throughout the office.
- Check-in and check-out areas have protective shields.
- Appointments are now more spaced out to reduce the number of people in the office at once.
- We will be taking steps to allow for the social distancing of six feet or more in the areas possible.
- If applicable, we are implementing a curbside pickup, where patients with an appointment can choose to pick up certain products from their car.
Finally, our thoughts continue to be with those affected by COVID-19.
Thank you for your patience, loyalty, and understanding during these unprecedented times.
The Valley View Dental Doctors and Team
Stay Healthy and Keep Smiling!