Our Romeoville, Naperville, Montgomery, Aurora, Oswego & Plainfield, IL Dental Services
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Braces, we offer a variety of different braces to best fit your unique smile
- Cosmetic Dentist, dental work to enhance smile
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Dental Implants FAQs, some common questions about dental implants
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- General Dentistry, teeth-cleanings, X-rays
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Invisalign is the clear way to straighten teeth without braces, using aligners.
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Valley View Dental offers a full array of dental services to help you maintain healthy teeth.
Our goal is to help you to minimize the risk of emergency treatment. This is why we commit a generous amont of time designing a Lifetime Treatment Plan that will help you to offset the possibility of unforseen pain or tooth breakage. If you or a family member is in need of emergency service which requires immediate attention, we can schedule same-day emergency appointments when the need arises. Read More...
Initial Oral Examination
Your initial oral examination includes a visual examination, oral cancer screening, charting of existing conditions, periodontal probing, diagnosis and treatment recommendations. We will also take a full-mouth series of X-rays, which includes the panoramic X-ray which is a less detailed picture of the teeth, but shows us the jaw structure for proper diagnosis of the anterior (front) and posterior (back) teeth as well as the bite-wing x-ray series for proper diagnosis of proximal decay of posterior teeth. X-rays are required for the initial exam in order to do a complete and accurate examination.
If you have recent X-rays (less than 12 months old) from another provider, we can request that they release them to you, or email them directly to us. There may be a charge for those X-rays from that provider. Some offices still use traditional X-rays, which are very difficult to transfer into our system. We are a paperless office, so we may need to require a minimum amount of X-rays be taken for our digital system even if you bring in a hard copy of traditional X-rays. This is to ensure the dentist has all the tools he or she needs to make accurate diagnosis.
We have recently added The ProMax X-ray Machine to our Montgomery office, which brings new possibilities for treatment planning and maximizes the safety of our imaging procedures. This unit complies with the best practices in dentistry by following the American Dental Association’s ALARA (As Low As Reasonably Achievable) radiation principle to minimize the effective radiation dose to our patients. The unique features of this unit allow us to choose what area of the teeth and facial anatomy we need to capture, which significantly reduces any unnecessary exposure. Our staff can also adjust the unit’s settings, allowing us to capture only the details we need. We will be using this unit with state-of-the-art software applications for the best possible care using the latest technology